Monkeys

I'm pretty sure that you'll have heard that Lois Maxwell has died. You probably saw her as Miss Moneypenny in 14 Bond films, but did you know she was Miss Holland in UFO and voiced Atlanta Shore in Stingray? On which note, here's the Stingray Megamix.

Growing up, one of my parent's albums I played a lot was Boney M's Nightflight to Venus. As a tribute to the continuing influence this disco classic on my life and taste, here's one of the many singles, Rasputin. The lyrics are surprisingly historically accurate.

Xkcd has a cartoon that adequately explains Stan's drinking at work. Also a comic book exposition of the history of hollow earth theories from scans_daily. And from Kevin Church here's the goddamn Batman.

Have I really not blogged about the Planetocopia, where a real climatologist has created a number of fascinating planets? And some monkeyness.

Comments

Popular Posts