Not The Audience I Was Expecting

I thought I'd stopped blogging abou funny search terms that arrived here at Night of the Hats. I thought that in future they'd just be variations on the themes I've already encountered.

I was wrong.

This morning someone searching via google.nl turned up here from this search:

strong woman squeezes his balls to a gooey mess stories

(If you plug it into google.nl, as I was unable to resist doing you'll find that there only seems to be one; the rest seem to be items using those terms, some of which are closing in on the ickness of the original. I didn't actually follow any of the links.)

Time to flush my brain with something soothing and cleansing, something that can't be turned into something weird and sexual. Something like space science. Let's see what Warren Ellis has to say about the robot exploration of Mars:

It’s hard to get excited about robots. Unless, like a singer acquaintance of mine, you have what’s termed a “clunk” fetish. Once a year or so, she asks me if I’ll write a comic about robots fucking. I imagine she’s waiting with ragged breath for the Phoenix Lander to stab its metal cock into the Martian regolith to see if the planet is wet for it. Sometime today, I think, the robot explorer will slide a probe into the rusty crust in the search for ice and biochemical presence. We already have the photo that may show exposed Martian ice for the first time — unless it’s a photographic artifact, a trick of light and lens and no more real than the Face On Mars.

Oh right. My mistake.

Comments

Popular Posts