Links Dump For People Being Audited (And Anyone Else Reading)

A friend is being audited. I can't help. I can hinder, by sending him emails with lots of entertaining distractions for him. I'm not doing that; instead I'm going to put them here; if he has a spare moment, or to either celebrate or commiserate when it's over.

But when it's not a spur of the moment forward I get struck with doubt. Is it even worth copying and pasting, let alone coming up with a hopefully amusing and appropriate introduction? Isn't everyone else on the internet link dumping to all the same stuff?

Still, know you audience, and this particular audience can't get enough Reeves and Mortimer. Here's their classic Cottage Cheese Song.

The link between cottage cheese and voodoo revealed at last. For more Reeves and Mortimer here's Bob's Organ.

What else? I guess things approved of by other people must be okay, so from scans_daily here's an old comic of Batman-Babysitter and a more up to date and poignant one from Doctor Who - The Time Of My Life.

I don't think I've mentioned the Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Generator, which is literally minutes of fun. I hesitate to reveal what the fanfiction crossover it challenged me for when I went there this time[1], so I'll give you this one which 30 or so refreshes got me:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Muppet Show and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The story should use a blizzard as a plot device!

Bunsen and Beaker + Giles = ?? I've got nothing.

And lastly, a lol-rocket that comes pretty close to an in-joke.
Obama Pictures and McCain Pictures
see Sarah Palin pictures

(That see Sarah Palin pictures comes as part of the picture code; I neither encourage or discourage you from following that link or looking at other Sarah Palin pictures. But don't look at them like that. What's wrong with you?)

[1] ask in comments if you really want to know.

Comments

Popular Posts