Conversation of the Day Vs Dream Diary

I changed from my heavy winter Navy Blue overcoat to my shorter, lighter, rust-orange jacket today and this greatly increased both the number of random strangers and the kids I met in the street who talked to me. Presumably this makes me much more approachable. However, as I wasn't wearing it at the time, it does not explain the following:

Pupil M: Last night I was dreaming I was watching Alvin and the Chipmunks and they were singing Don't Stop Believing and it was really good. Then they fell off the stage and I woke up.


This came out of nowhere as far as I can tell. As it happens, Youtube now has a function to turn 12 year-old girl's dreams into reality in beta.

Link

As animated popstars go, Alvin Seville is okay I guess, but let's face it; he's no MC Skat Kat.

Link

Comments

Popular Posts