365 Poems in 365 Days: Video Game Nonsense

For a game with such a troubled history I find it
Addictive; clever, deep, well-polished – it makes my old
Laptop struggle a bit, although I should turn down the graphics.
Like a cross between Civilization and an action focused RPG set in
Elemental, a world shattered by the Cataclysm but
Now being put back together Sovereigns, magicians who can use the

Elemental shards to harness the power. I’m still
New to it, but I must say I really find it pretty
Choice. Much of the game is taken up at the
Head of an army, clearing the wildlands of monsters
And undertaking random quests. I’ve never run out due to
Not having levelled my army to Epic status; my
Travel, bringing me into conflict with
Rival Sovereigns and their cities before
Everything on the map is clear. If you like
Strategy and High Fantasy with nice and
Simple stories surrounding it, then I recommend it.

Number 203 is an acrostic video game review. I like Fallen Enchantress; it gives just enough context and flavour text to let me put some character to the essentially empty decisions of Civilization. The troubled history is briefly discussed on the wikipedia article here.

Comments

Popular Posts